TIFF is dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema to film lovers in our home TIFF Bell Lightbox.
Our aim is to become a creative community and global leader, and one of the world’s premiere organizations in the discovery and understanding of film.
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is hiring for the position of:
ASSISTANT, TECHNICAL PRODUCTION SERVICES
Reporting to the Senior Technical Production Coordinator, the Assistant will be responsible for being a primary contact for receiving, cataloging and distributing all Key Delivery Messages (KDMs) necessary for the successful playback of encrypted Digital Cinema content. This also includes maintaining a database of all Festival titles and providing administrative support to the Technical Production Services Department. We are interested in applicants with superior organizational and computer savvy with an exceptional attention to detail and working with critical deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Responsible for Key Delivery Management (KDM) and verification for all Festival screenings
• Responsible for organizing and maintaining database of Festival titles
• Liaise with other distributors, external partners & technical representatives at Festival Venues
• Manage distribution of daily schedule and function sheets ensuring all relevant parties are aware of the most current schedule information and technical requirements
• Actively participate in daily meetings and work closely with external partners to ensure cohesive communication throughout the Festival
• Provide administrative support to senior members of Technical Production services department
• Collect stats and write a detailed post-mortem
CONTRACT DATES OR START DATE:
• August 14, 2017 to September 17, 2017
• Extremely strong organizational skills with extreme attention to detail
• Exceptional computer skills and database management (including Microsoft Excel & Google Docs) is mandatory
• Proficiency in both Windows and Mac OS X environments
• Excellent verbal, written, and inter-personal communication skills
• Ability to maintain efficiency while working under multiple, strict and tight deadlines
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Adaptable to a flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends
• Fluency in foreign languages is an asset
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)
For more information: http://www.tiff.net/careers/