Glass Reflections Theatre Company
“...for the eye sees not itself, but by reflection” – Shakespeare, Julius Caesar
• To create theatre that addresses the interests and needs of both the up and coming generation of theatre artists and audience members.
• To foster new work development that reflect the voices of the coming generation and to re-interpret existing works so that they are meaningful to our artists and audience.
The Artistic Director has the responsibilities of upholding Glass Reflections Theatre Collective’s mandate/mission in all fundraisers, performances, workshops, rehearsals and events. The Artistic Director will work in conjunction with the General Manager and other artists working within the collective to uphold the mandate and achieve the collective goals of the company.
• Attending workshops of developing works to ensure the up keeping of company mandate
• Attending rehearsals and performances of works being produced by the company and up keeping it’s mandate
• Assistance in the selection of projects along with the rest of the executive
• Assistance in marketing of events being done by Glass Reflections Theatre Collective
• Assistance to the General Manager when needed
• Maintaining a positive public image for the company and its’ executive
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm on Aug. 27, 2015 with the subject line “Application for Artistic Director”. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted by: Glass Reflections Theatre Collective
For more information: https://www.facebook.com/glassreflectionstheatre