Located in its multi-venue home the Young Centre for the Performing Arts in Toronto's Distillery Historic District, Soulpepper is one of Canada's largest urban theatre companies.
Founded and guided by artists, under the leadership of Artistic Director Albert Schultz and Executive Director Leslie Lester, Soulpepper has an integrated mission which includes: industry-leading youth outreach initiatives; the Soulpepper Academy, Canada's only multi-year paid professional training program for theatre artists of all disciplines; and a year-round diverse repertory season which is grounded in the classics and committed to the creation of new works, new forms and innovative practices.
Reporting to the Director of Communications, the Digital Content Coordinator will be responsible for developing and executing a plan to enhance the brands of Soulpepper and the Young Centre across video, photo, audio and social platforms. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Shooting and editing videos & photos for promotional, informational, and archival purposes
• Creating, managing and disseminating media assets for a variety of stakeholders
• Coordinating enhanced brand presence and messaging across all social media properties
• Compiling company information and materials for internal and public use
• other duties as may be required
The successful candidate will have:
• Hands-on experience in coordinating, shooting and editing video and photography;
• Proficiency with Adobe creative suite;
• Strong knowledge of current social media trends and strategies;
• Advanced awareness of customer service and interacting with various audiences;
• Experience with graphic design, HTML, and web design an asset;
• Strong leadership, decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent planning, organizational, time-management and team building skills
• Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
• Self-starter, detail oriented, flexible
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with multiple deadlines
Please visit our website for full job posting.
Posted by: Soulpepper Theatre Company
For more information: https://www.soulpepper.ca/media/460967/sp_job_posting_-_digital_content_coordinator__2015_.pdf