The Young Centre for the Performing Arts is seeking a Patron Services Supervisor in a full-time capacity to join the Patrons Services team, reporting to the Assistant Patron Services Manager.
This full-time position will assist with the coordination of daily operations of the Patron Services Department including supervising both Box Office and Front of House casual staff and utilizing Tessitura to enhance the organizations’ ticketing activities.
KEY RESULTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of and in conjunction with the Assistant Patron Services Manager the Patron Services Supervisor:
• Assists with the coordination of daily operations of the Patron Services Department.
• Provides exemplary patron services to all customers and clients of the Young Centre.
• Trains and supervises part-time staff in both Box Office and Front of House.
• Schedules departmental staff and prepares departmental timesheets.
• Maintains ongoing communication and rapport with other departments to fulfill Box Office and Front of House requirements.
• Liaises with Building Operations Management, Young Centre Cafe and Stage Management to ensure the smooth running and timing of all performances in a clean, positive and safe environment for Staff, Patrons, and Artists.
• Coordinates Front of House functions such as Patron seating, lobby displays and upkeep.
• Coordinates the Young Centre’s Volunteer Usher Program
• Resolves all Front of House issues in a timely and pleasant manner.
• Coordinates merchandise sales, coat check, playbills and other Front of House needs.
• Maintains knowledge of the use of the Tessitura Ticketing Software and ensures data integrity.
• Assists the Assistant Patron Services Manager with supervising ticket inventory including ticket allocations and ticket holds, internal ticket orders for departments, as well as various ticketing processes using the Tessitura Ticketing Software.
• Remains current and up to date with all Young Centre Health and Safety Procedures, including First Aid Training.
• Works closely with the Senior Manager of Patron and Operations Services and Assistant Patron Services Manager to ensure the Front of House is a safe environment by reporting all deficiencies encountered.
Posted by: Young Centre for the Performing Arts
For more information: https://az184419.vo.msecnd.net/young-centre/Young%20Centre%20Posting%20-%20Patron%20Services%20Supervisor%20(full%20time).pdf