The Young Centre for the Performing Arts is seeking an Assistant Patron Services Manager in a full-time capacity to join the Patrons Services team.
KEY RESULTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• In conjunction with the Senior Manager of Patron & Operations Services, develops, implements and refines Box Office and Front of House policies and procedures.
• Manages the provision of exemplary service to all customers and clients of the Young Centre.
• In conjunction with the Senior Manager of Patron & Operations Services, manages Patron Services departmental staff and communicate expectations.
• Assists with the processes of performance and package builds to meet on-sale deadlines.
• Liaises with Building Operations department to ensure a clean, safe and attractive public environment for patrons.
• Liaises with the Finance Department on an ongoing basis regarding financial issues.
• Liaises with the Communications Department on an ongoing basis regarding marketing matters.
• In conjunction with the Senior Manager of Patron & Operations Services, manages all Box Office functions in a multi-channel sales environment.
• Leads the planning, implementation and staffing of off-site box office performances.
• Generates accurate and timely Box Office sales and activity reports as well as all relevant reports as required by various departments.
• Daily maintenance and control of ticket inventory as needed.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge on issues of individual privacy, operation of Box Office equipment and software, refunding, ticket scalping etc. to ensure compliance with legislation and industry best practices.
• Liaises with outside ticketing vendors and ensure all ticketing requirements are met.
• Manages the efficient and effective operation of all Front of House functions.
• Guides and oversees all elements of the Young Centre’s Volunteer Usher program.
• Liaises with the Cafe regarding intermission service, opening nights, special events, meetings and receptions.
• Contributes to the overall success of the Young Centre by accomplishing related results as needed.
Please see website for full posting
Posted by: Young Centre for the Performing Arts
For more information: http://www1.youngcentre.ca/about-us