The Young Centre for the Performing Arts is seeking an Operations Services Coordinator in a full-time capacity to join the Operations Services team.
The Operations Services Coordinator is the primary liaison for internal and external clients, responsible to oversee all space bookings, issuing and administering contracts and invoices, and coordinating technical, hospitality and equipment needs as required. In addition s/he performs day-to-day administrative duties for the Young Centre.
KEY RESULTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinates room and theatre bookings for founding partners and external clients
• Liaises with potential clients in order to secure bookings and all related follow-up
• Creates and disseminates information packages and leads facility tours
• Prepares booking and rental quotes, license agreements and invoices for clients in accordance with established policies and procedures and in consultation with Finance department
• Ensures that licensees meet all contractual obligations as required, including insurance coverage and receipt of payments; handles collections if required
• Acts as point of contact for clients to ensure all elements of events are in order (including catering, rentals and space)
• Liaises with preferred caterers regarding license agreements and collection of monthly tariffs
• Coordinates with the Events & Engagement Coordinator regarding event rental supplier agreement and tariff collection
• Researches and recommends rental prospects in order to increase client network
• Performs general office duties including reception, file maintenance, internal communications, courier and prepares reports as needed
• Carries out all office procedures and protocol relating to office equipment, office supplies, correspondence
• Coordinates special projects
• Coordinates meetings and records minutes for Young Centre’s Board of Directors and Finance and Audit Committee, including upkeep of minute binders
• Other Board-related administrative support
• Attends performances, receptions and events as required
• Contributes to the overall success of the Young Centre by accomplishing related results as needed.
See website for more details.
Posted by: Young Centre for the Performing Arts
For more information: http://youngcentre.ca/about_us/work_with_us.html