The Ontario Arts Council (OAC) requires an experienced arts professional to be responsible for the oversight and administration of project grants for dance programs, arts fellowships and professional development grant programs, as well as other grant programs as assigned.
Fixed-Term Full-Time Contract through February 2017
Level: Unionized Position; Classification 6
Salary: $54,737 – $82,106
• Manage, develop and provide administrative oversight of the assigned granting programs and policies;
• Provide support to various programs when Officers require additional assistance due to absences, work on special projects, and high volume periods;
• Conduct outreach and development for the arts communities represented by the assigned granting programs;
• Provide information, consultative advice and feedback to artists and arts organizations;
• Facilitate the peer-assessment grant review panels;
• Present grant recommendations through verbal and written reports to OAC staff and Board;
• Contribute to policy development, strategies, programs and services that will best support OAC’s strategic priorities;
• Manage program budgets and program workflow, and supervise associated staff;
• Work occasional overtime, attend events on evenings and weekends and travel throughout Ontario to meet with artists and arts organizations.
To see the full job posting please visit the Ontario Arts Council's Jobs for Individuals page of the website: http://www.arts.on.ca/Page3435.aspx
Posted by: Ontario Arts Council
For more information: http://www.arts.on.ca