Job Title: Outreach Coordinator
Reports to: Artistic Director
Hours/Rate: $16.50 /hrs & 21 hours per week
(Possibility of extra hours when needed, agreed upon by CONTRACTOR and ARTISTIC DIRECTOR)
Application Deadline: Friday, August 26th 2016, 5pm
Contract Period: Sept.6th - Dec.16th 2016
Notes: Possibility of Contract Extension
The CONTRACTOR will promote and sell our up-coming forum theatre school productions. The CONTRACTOR will contact schools directly to book our spring 2017 tour. The CONTRACTOR will be required to research and develop new partnership opportunities and new avenues to promote the productions. The CONTRACTOR will organize and facilitate meetings with MCT Educational Advisory Committee.
The CONTRACTOR will help promote and sell our up-coming Inter-GEN community arts productions presented at Tarragon Theatre. The CONTRACTOR will contact youth and senior centers to help organize groups to attend the production. The CONTRACTOR will be a point of contact for any questions concerning attending the performances at the theatre.
The CONTRACTOR will implement MCT's outreach and marketing plan to start developing MCT's initiatives to offer catered workshops and presentations within the workplace. The CONTRACTOR will research and update the list of workplace contacts to begin the outreach campaign. The CONTRACTOR will be required to solicit the contacts to set up follow up meetings with MCT's Artistic Director and Artistic Project Manager.
• Undergraduate Degree in Business, or Marketing, or Education, or other relevant degree
• Background in Theatre Arts and knowledge of Forum Theatre an asset
• Working with the public (Working in a customer service, sales, communications or marketing environment an asset)
• Working in a fast paced environment
• Managing multiple projects, tasks, deliverables, and working to tight deadlines
• Working and building a Databases an asset
• Working in an educational or theatre setting an asset
Send Resume and Cover Letter to: Kristin Bartlett
Mixed Company Theatre
157 Carlton Street
Canada M5A 2K3
Posted by: Mixed Company Theatre
For more information: http://www.mixedcompanytheatre.com/