Native Earth Performing Arts is a not-for-profit theatre organization dedicated to the creating, developing and producing of professional artistic expression of the Indigenous experience in Canada.
We are seeking a part-time Patron Services Coordinator (approximately 20-25 hours per week) to assist with coordination of the box office and front-of-house for Aki Studio, a 120 seat black-box theatre in the Daniels Spectrum. Aki Studio is Native Earth’s performance space and is rented year-round primarily for theatre performances.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Patron Services, the Patron Services Coordinator will:
• Coordinate, oversee and ensure the smooth operations of the Aki Studio box office and front-of-house.
• Build, maintain, and reconcile ticketing for performances in Aki Studio using Sumac Software.
• Establish department schedules in consultation with the Director.
• Train and supervise Patron Services Representatives and volunteers.
• Coordinate individual and group ticket sales via email, telephone and in-person using Sumac Software.
• Reconcile payment transactions and provide financial reports related to ticket revenue.
• Provide exemplary customer service to the general public regarding Native Earth, its programs, and rentals.
• Represent Native Earth Performing Arts and rental companies in a professional manner.
• In case of emergency, respond to and assess the situation, giving aid if appropriate, and obtaining necessary help if warranted under the established guidelines.
• Manage customer database, maintain procedure guides, and other administrative duties, as necessary.
For a list of qualifications for this position and information on how to apply, read the full job posting on our website.
Applications must be received by Sunday, June 11th, 2017.
Posted by: Native Earth Performing Arts
For more information: http://www.nativeearth.ca/jobs