Immediate Permanent Part-Time Position available at a busy Talent Agency in downtown Toronto
• All areas of bookkeeping (A/P, A/R, deposits, government remittances, monthly bank reconciliation)
• All areas of financial reporting including payroll, government remittances and montly reconciliation
• Processing of all Trust Account cheques
• Processing all payments under ACTRA, EQUITY, UDA and SAG
• Invoicing and Collection Calls
• Liaise with performers’ unions and payment service companies regarding payments
All candidates must have experience with:
QuickBooks Pro, Windows, MS Excel, MS Word and Internet Tools.
Strong administrative abilities and an excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken, is required.
Prior work experience in the entertainment industry an asset.
One day per week (Thursday preferred) with additional one day per month for monthly bank reconciliation, and additional days when required for completion of Year Ends and liaison with companies accountant.
Please forward your resume in Word or PDF format, along with a covering letter and salary expectations via email to:
Posted by: Newton Landry Management Inc