Part-time: 20-30 hours/week
The Part-time Studio Assistant will provide research, administrative and practical support to performance artist Jess Dobkin.
Candidate should be self-motivated, detail-oriented and highly organized with excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and self-starting
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Video editing software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, WordPress, and various social media platforms (Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr) is essential
- Photographic and digital art experience
- Experience in academic research and/or working for artists/writers/academic in a supportive capacity
- A background in feminist / queer theory and performance studies is an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Flexible schedule
Artists, writers, curatorial studies students, and MFA grads are encouraged to apply. Exceptional part-time MFA/PhD candidates and recent undergraduates will be considered.
To apply for this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and cover letter, as well as a portfolio (max 3MB) or link to portfolio of your work. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted by: Jess Dobkin
For more information: http://www.jessdobkin.com/