Nightwood is now accepting applications from ambitious, driven, curious theatre-lovers for our 2016/17 Young Innovators program.
A CALL TO ALL EMERGING THEATRE ARTISTS!
Get an inside look into the creative process; learn the essential skills necessary to run a theatre company; and become an ambassador for Canada’s National Women’s Theatre. Nightwood is now accepting applications from ambitious, driven, curious theatre-lovers for our 2016/17 Young Innovators program.
▪ Complimentary access toThe Groundswell Festival: A National Festival of Contemporary Women’s Theatre▪ Attend a Write from the Hip play development workshop with director/dramaturge Andrea Donaldson▪ A complimentary 2016/17 season pass
▪ An opportunity to perform as part of our Groundswell Festival
▪ Exclusive invite to the meet and greet and read-through on the first day of rehearsal for Diane Flacks’ Unholy, directed by Nightwood’s Artistic Director Kelly Thornton
▪ Workshop sessions with members of Nightwood’s staff on theatre marketing and outreach, fundraising, budgeting and more
▪ Various volunteer positions within the organization in marketing, event planning, and development.
▪ Flexible time commitment throughout our 2016/17 season (September-June).
We ask emerging artists who are 18-26 to please submit electronically to email@example.com with a letter of interest, artistic resume and a minute-long video describing why you want to join Nightwood’s Young Innovators team.
Application deadline August 1st, 2016 at 5pm.