Mixed Company Theatre was chosen as a recommender for the OAC’s Theatre Creators’ Reserve program.
Through OAC funding, MCT will recommend Ontario-based professional theatre creators, and informal collective groups to receive funding for a theatrical project. Applications are now open for the 2015/16 OAC Theatre Creators’ Reserve.
Who is chosen?
A jury at Mixed Company Theatre, made up of the Artistic team and invited members of the artistic community, will evaluate the proposals submitted. Funding amounts will be determined based on the number of applications received, and which applications fall within our mandate and meet our artistic and development standards.
How to Submit
Please send submissions by mail to:
Mixed Company Theatre
157 Carlton Street, Suite 206
We also accept submissions by email, email@example.com.
Mixed Company Theatre will be seeking submissions that:
• Reflect our mandate and artistic practice (ie. educate, engage and empower.)
• Show a strong commitment to using theatre as a vehicle for social change.
Submissions should include:
1. Three completed and signed copies of the application form. The form can be obtained at the OAC website (Please read the OAC Theatre Creators’ Reserve Program guidelines before filling out the form).
2. Project proposal, including project objectives and vision, and why the project is important to the theatre community at large.
3. Project timeline.
4. Project budget. Please clearly outline your expenses and how you plan to allocate the funds you may receive.
5. Resumes of all parties involved in producing the project.
6. Support Material: either of the project in progress or past work – this can include writing samples, photo documentation, and video or sound recordings (please send us a link to the file 5 mins max, writing sample 10 pages max).
Deadline to submit December 1st 2015.
Chosen applicants will be notified by Dec 18 2015.
Posted by: Mixed Company Theatre
For more information: https://www.mixedcompanytheatre.com