Mixed Company Theatre is looking for artistic and administrative volunteers for the 2015-2016 season!
This year, MCT will collaborate with Lakeshore community members at the Mimico Public Library, premiere a touring production about anxiety and social media, explore issues affecting First Nations seniors, continue development on the Inter-Gen project, and more! Volunteering is a great opportunity to network with artists, learn new skills, engage with communities, and earn service hours. We offer mentorship in both creative and general office duties, and most hours are flexible. Positions and responsibilities are not limited to those listed below, and multiple volunteers can fill any given role.
Communications & Outreach Assistant
- Updating and creating content for website, newsletters, press releases, blogs and MCT’s social media outlets
- Updating contact spreadsheets for Outreach Coordinator
Arts Administration & Assistant Operations Management
- Researching and updating MCT’s database
- Archiving & filing
- Assisting in accounts payable, facility management and MCT’s overall office administration
- Researching Partnership & Development initiatives
- Updating MCT’s statistical and financial information
Assistant Project & Production Management
**These volunteer positions are time sensitive, they depend on the timing of the project development phases.
- Partnership Development & Outreach
- Design, Production and logistical assistance
- Artistic Shadows (call for more information)
- Evaluation Assistant: Capturing & Culminating evaluation outcomes
- Front of House
Artistic & Education Advisors
- Sit on MCT’s Artist and Educator Advisory Committees to share insight, network and become involvement in MCT’s theatre for social change programs.
-Participate in a focus group of educators, mental health professionals, and community artists to provide feedback on “Half Full” by Catherine Frid, MCT’s new anxiety play for high school students.
Video Production and Editing Assistant
-Assist in filming, editing informational video series on MCT’s project creation process
-This role will be available through the completion of the Inter-Gen project, December 2016.
**Due to the production skills required for this position, please submit a resume or creative sample for review.
Graphic Design Consultant
-Create logos, flyers, and banners for MCT’s projects
-Format graphics for print, website, press releases, and social media
MCT’s Board of Directors
- MCT is seeking new board members who have backgrounds in Philanthropy, Arts, Education, & Community Development.
If interested in volunteering with us please contact Kristin Bartlett.
Posted by: Mixed Company Theatre
For more information: https://www.mixedcompanytheatre.com