Previously, only people with web coding skills could make accessible documents and web content. However, with the advancements in everyday software, now anyone can create and maintain accessible documents!
This workshop will expand on your existing knowledge of Microsoft Word and PDF documents to show you how easy it can be to make documents that are accessible.
What You Will Learn:
- What makes a Microsoft Word and PDF document accessible
- How to format a Word document for accessibility
- Where relevant menu items are in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat programs
- Procedures to create accessible documents
- The different types of PDF documents
- How to convert an existing PDF or Word document into an accessible PDF
All our workshops and webinars can be offered in-person, at your location. Please contact us for more information.