Experience a week away from all distractions and immerse yourself in a unique theatrical experience.
You will learn new skills, meet passionate theatre practitioners, enrich your theatre capacity and flex your creative muscles!
This year we are offering five full-week courses at Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo:
- "There's No Such Thing as Writer's Block" with Maja Ardal
- "Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Acting...and then some!" with Tom Diamond
- "Physical Theatre and the Text" with Jim Warren
- "Directions on Directing: From Page to Stage" with Andrew Lamb
- "Advanced Directing: Uncovering Hidden Treasures Within the Play" with Virginia Reh
For more information check out our website, or contact Rebecca Ballarin, Program Coordinator, at 416-408-4556 ext. 12 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by: Theatre Ontario
For more information: http://www.theatreontario.org/training/summer-theatre-intensive/summer-theatre-intensive-2015.aspx