*Thanks to our partnership with Camp Tech, TAPA Members receive 25% off all Toronto Camp Tech workshops. Login to the Members Only section of tapa.ca for the discount code.
Want more control over your website, blog, or email marketing? You can only get so far without knowing HTML and CSS: the core languages of the internet. During this hands-on workshop, you'll develop a solid understanding of HTML, CSS, and how they work together as you build a simple website. Discover how HTML applies structure to your content, and CSS adds style (like fonts, colours, and layout) to that content. By the end of the workshop, you will be comfortable writing and editing HTML and CSS for your own projects.
Absolutely no previous coding experience necessary!
Note: Laptop computers are required for this class.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a professional web developer
- delicious catered lunch
- complimentary coffee and tea
- small class size
- a testing website for you to keep, so you can build your own website during the class (and then we'll help you launch it)
- a take-home HTML and CSS reference guide
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)