- This event has passed.
Social Media Basics – TAPA Trade Series with Camp Tech
Aug 4 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$85.00
Before you can leverage the power of social media for your business, you need to understand what it is and how it works. In this fun and interactive class, you will learn the basics of Facebook and Twitter – the core platforms of social media today. You will learn how to set up a Facebook business page and a Twitter account, and discover the meaning behind a “like”, “share”, and retweet. Become more comfortable with hashtags, learn who to follow, and how to start growing your social media presence.
Included in the Workshop:
- high quality instruction by a Social Media specialist
- small class size
- a digital reference guide
- complimentary coffee and tea
- a digital social media reference guide
- goodie bag full of fun Camp Tech swag
- a chance for you to network with other business owners and marketing professionals
- official recognition for your participation (that you can share on LinkedIn or your resume)
Note: laptop computers aren't absolutely necessary for this workshop, but you're welcome to bring one if you'd like to follow along.