Deadline: 5:00pm on February 7, 2020
Canadian Stage Artistic Director Brendan Healy has announced a call for actor submissions for General Auditions for our 2020-2021 season. The season has yet to be announced; when it is announced, information about our season will be available at www.canadianstage.com.
Please submit a digital résumé and photo by 5:00pm on February 7, 2020. Early submissions are strongly recommended. Auditions will take place February 24-28, 2020.
- Please note on résumé your ACTRA and Equity status and relevant training.
- Also note whether you wish to be considered for a musical or non-musical audition.
- Canadian Stage encourages submissions from all individuals. We are committed to the practice of inclusion and diversification. We will make every effort to identify and remove any barriers to inclusion within all aspects of the invitation to audition process by making decisions and communicating without regard to ethnicity, age, gender identity or expression, colour, disability, national origin, family or marital status, language, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make our communities and individuals unique.
- When submitting electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, please format the subject line of your submission in the following manner:
- Name / Equity status (union or non-union) / Musical or non-musical audition requested
- Please attach your resume and headshot as a single PDF file.
- Please note that actors who were given a general audition in the last two years will not be contacted this year.
- Submissions for in-person auditions only please.
Submissions may be emailed to Emily Johnston, Casting Associate, at email@example.com. We will also be accepting submissions via casting workbook. We thank everyone for their interest; however, only those selected for an audition will be contacted. We are not able to respond to inquiries about the status of your submission package.
Early submissions are strongly preferred. No late submissions will be accepted. No phone calls or hard copy submissions please.
Deadline: 5:00pm on February 7, 2020.
Posted by: Canadian Stage
For more information: https://www.canadianstage.com/Online/default.asp