Two different people, from, what seems to be in today's prospective, not the same age generation.
He is just entering his adulthood, but still a teenager, even though he is not accepting the fact (obviously. As 99% of teenagers do). Thinking he has it all figured out, the reality is, he doesn't. Is he grateful for the opportunity to study abroad? No. Is he studying what he's hoping to be his next career? Not sure on that either. Standard early age drama, that we are all going through at one point. What we do know about him? He loves dancing.
Our heroine. Besides the fact that she gives a strong first impression, she's been put through same circles of hell, which she kept telling herself were right, rational choices. Her "dream world" ends as soon as she hits her first days of work. Which becomes very apparent to her that it's not about to be an easy candy.
What unites them?
- First, they are neighbors-next door.
- Second, they see each other for who they really are.
- Third, both of them have a secret passion, that never been exposed.
- Fourth and most important, they unintentionally change each others life.
Dance and singing skills are certainly a plus, but not a necessity. Choreography will be learned bit by bit.
Rehearsals mid/end April - June. Show 5th-16th of July. 2017.
It is a settled musical. 2-3 dance segments. As for the singing. Lip syncing.
- Martha: Matured woman in her late 20s/early 30s. Her life path being chosen for her long ago, and she never questioned it, until she finally gets the "job of her dream". Her expectations fall flat, when she comes to realization that she was put in a box and pressured into a career choice, that she never cared about in the first place.
- Mother: Generic carrying, loving, person, who will always treat his son like her baby. 1 scene
- Teacher: Exasperated older age sir, who owned his titled being a teacher his entire life. He is very proud of himself, and he loves using his power and seeking for any opportunity to demonstrate it. *Very big expressions. 1 scene
- Old man: Exaggerated old man voice, very grandpa attitude, treating everyone like they are his grandchildren. *Very caricature/stereotyped. 1 scene
- Dude: Pervert minded, middle aged man, who just cannot help himself to be in control, especially when it comes to pretty, powerful woman around him. 1 scene
- Friend: Adam's classmate. Smart, a bit nerdy, never says no.
For more information contact:
Posted by: Tragical Fun