Deadline: Friday, March 13th, 2020
The IJK Productions is looking for three (3) female identifying performers and (4) male identifying performers, who are strong singers and actors, for an original musical at the Toronto Fringe Festival this July.
Statistics discusses the trials and tribulations of academia, how our work shapes our being, and the simultaneously terrifying and beautiful notion that not everything can be explained by science - all through jazz-and-rap-based musical theatre.
- Rehearsal Start Date: Late April – Commitment 2 Rehearsals a week.
- Performance Dates: Toronto Fringe Festival – Dates TBD
- Director: Jocelyn Kraynyk
- Music Director: Kevin Yue
- Audition Date: March 21st, 11:30AM to 6:00PM
- Callback Date: March 22nd, 12:00PM to 4:00PM
- Location: 150 Charles St. W
- Individuals who meet the requirements will be contacted with their audition time slot
- Individuals will be contacted with their callback slot the same day as their audition
- A short comedic monologue and a 36 bar cut of a contemporary musical theatre song.
- Arrive warm and with layers of clothing
- Be prepared to cold read sides
Please bring: Water bottle
Please email your head shots and resumes to the following address:
Attention: Milena Fera
Please include ‘Statistics Auditions’ in the subject line.
Deadline for submissions: Friday, March 13th, 2020