Deadline: 5:00pm on September 13, 2019
The Company Theatre Co-Artistic Director Philip Riccio has announced a call for actor submissions for General Auditions. The company is interested in submissions from artists whose work is unknown to them.
To be considered, please submit a digital resumé and headshot by 5:00pm on September 13th, 2019. Early submissions are strongly recommended.
Auditions will take place in September/October of 2019.
• Submissions can be emailed to email@example.com, or submitted via Casting Workbook at www.castingworkbook.com. Email submissions should include a single PDF attachment of your resume and headshot.
• Agents: please only submit actors who are interested in and available to attend the general auditions.
• Please format the subject line of your email as NAME / EQUITY STATUS (union or non-union)
• Please note on resumé your ACTRA and Equity status and relevant training.
• Company Theatre is committed to diverse, inclusive casting. We encourage submissions from artists who self-identify as diverse (e.g. Indigenous, age, disability, ethno-cultural identity, gender, or sexual identity).
Performers selected for an audition will be asked to prepare one side of a scene for two actors. Performers auditioning will be paired with another actor and will work on the scene in the room. Each performer will prepare their half of the scene individually; there will be no need for advanced preparation with the other performer.
We thank everyone for their interest; however, only those selected for an audition will be contacted. We are not able to respond to inquiries about the status of your submission package.
Early submissions are strongly preferred. No late submissions will be accepted. No phone calls please.
Deadline: 5:00pm on September 13, 2019.
Posted by: Company Theatre
For more information: https://companytheatre.ca/