Produced by Barbara Jones Directed by Jason Silzer
Auditions will consist of:
● A monologue
Monday, November 28, 2016, 7pm-9pm
Tuesday, November 29, 2016, 7pm-9pm
Wednesday, November 30, 2016, 7pm – 9pm
Sunday, December 4, 2016, 4:00pm-5:30pm
Some initial rehearsals will be held between December 11 and 21. Regular rehearsals will begin January 4 and run, generally, on:
- Mondays 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Wednesdays 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Sundays 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Additional dates will be added as the performance nears.
Please prepare a short monologue no longer than 90 seconds. A prepared (not improvised) story or narrative verse is also acceptable. All people auditioning will receive one or more redirects of the material, so you should be comfortable enough with your material to be able to play around with it.
Call backs are scheduled for three hours, but will likely not run the full time. Actors receiving a call back will receive specific scenes with their notification. Lines do not need to be memorized for the callback, but you should be familiar enough with the material to take redirection and “play” with the scenes. People auditioning should inform the producer, at the time of their audition, if there is any time on the callback day during which they are unavailable.
*Scripts available for reading at the Aurora Public Library*
150 Henderson Drive
- LEON, Sonja’s Husband (Late 30s to Late 40s) Also plays NEIL, Sarah’s ex-boyfriend
- SONJA, Leon’s Wife (Late 30s to late 40s) Actor also plays VALERIE, John’s wife and Sarah’s therapist
- JANE, Pete’s wife and Nick’s neighbour (Mid 30s to mid 40s) Also plays SARAH, Valerie’s client and Neil’s ex-girlfriend.
- PETE, Jane’s husband (Mid 30s to mid 40s) Actor also plays NICK, Jane and Pete’s neighbour; and John, Valerie’s husband.
Note: precise double-casting may change during audition process
Please contact the Producer to reserve your audition date and time. Contact: email@example.com
For more information please visit www.theatreaurora.com
Please note: All actors appearing on stage must be members of Theatre Aurora. If you are not a member and you are offered a role for this production, you must become a member at the time of your first rehearsal. Membership is $10 and is good until June 30, 2017.
Posted by: Theatre Aurora
For more information: http://www.theatreaurora.com