Casting all parts for a full indie production of “then, then.” a new play by Kyle Capstick scheduled for September 17th-27th, 2015
Deadline to submit: Monday, June 16th at 11:59pm
Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-union performers of all ethnicities and cultural backgrounds are encouraged to submit. This production will be a profit-share.
We are accepting submissions for the following roles:
- JACK (Male, 50’s) – The aging director of the community theatre troupe. He is strong, kind and insightful.
- BRIAN (Female actor who can play a pre-teen boy) – Jack’s nephew and the young stage-hand. He is playful and earnest.
- MYRIAM (Female, 40’s) – She plays the guardian of the young female lover. She is a veteran of the stage. She is frank and expressive.
- ABIGAIL (Female, 20’s) – She plays the young female lover. She is both earnestly youthful and calculating.
- CHRIS (Male, 20’s) – He plays the young male lover. He is bold and rationally cynical.
- PAUL (Male, 20’s) – He plays the servant to the young male lover. He is shy and compassionately irrational.
Those selected for an audition will be asked to prepare a monologue (2 minutes) and familiarize themselves with a selection from the script (sent out with confirmation).
Electronic submissions only.
Posted by: Messy Kween Collective
For more information: http://www.kylecapstick.com/blog/audition-call-be-a-kween