Deadline: Tuesday January 28th, 2020 - 11pm
ABOUT THE SHOW
Wendy and the Lost Boy is a story about wanting to stay in the safe space of childhood, the fears of growing up and who you have to leave behind.
- Sunday February 2nd- 12-4pm
- Monday February 3rd- 4-8pm
- Wednesday February 5th- 4-8pm
- Tuesday January 28th -11pm
- The Assembly Theatre. 1479 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M6R 1A1
The 2020 Toronto Fringe Festival runs July 1st-12th. There will be a readthrough in April. Rehearsals begin in May.
We are also in North Bay Fringe which is August 11-15th. Accommodation and transportation provided.
- Wendy: 18-20 years old. Young woman, stubborn, playful, not as naive as she comes across. Wants to live in the safe space of childhood, but is aware of her reality.
- Peter: 18-20 years old. Young man, likes to have fun, but is practical at times. Not ready to accept that he has to grow up.
All are welcome to audition!
Please submit a headshot and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as preferred date and time to audition.
Sides will be given once you submit along with your audition date and time. However please prepare a monologue no more than a minute in case we want to see something more. The monologue can be either a comedic or dramatic piece.
Posted by: Bedroom Playwright