PACTCON15 - OUTSIDE LOOKING IN - MAY 20-23
Get Your Learning On!
Register today so you can be in the room for some thought-provoking and inspiring sessions
There are few opportunities for us to get together as a national community and talk about the art and business of theatre. In addition to fantastic keynote and plenary speakers, we're planning some great opportunities to learn at PACTCON15.
Sessions relate to the OUTSIDE LOOKING IN theme and will allow all of us to get inside key issues in our community, like:
- Moving the Conversation Forward - Achieving Gender Equity in Canadian Theatre
- Big Data - Your New BFF?
- INSIDE Looking OUT - Towards Authentic Engagement
- Theatre in the Digital Age
- Floods, Fires, and 'the Troubles' - Insurance is the New Black
Visit our conference registration website to see the conference schedule. We're adding new information all the time, so check back often!
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
We're currently accepting submissions for workshops, panels, round tables or presentations to be part of PACTCON15.
Proposals should include:
- Anticipated presenters or speakers
- Connection to OUTSIDE LOOKING IN conference focus
- Full description of session
- Presentation style or format
- Technical needs
- Any other information pertinent to the session
Submission deadline is Thursday, April 2, 2015. Please send all proposals to Boomer at firstname.lastname@example.org.