Sunday, June 19, 2016, 1pm-4:30pm
Monday, June 20, 2016, 7pm-9:30pm
Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 7pm – 9:30pm
CALL BACK DATE:
Sunday, June 26, 2016, 1:00pm
Rehearsals will start at the end of August 2016 and will be held on Monday evenings, Wednesday evenings and Sundays (both afternoon and evenings in rotation) Additional dates will be added as the performance nears.
Nov 24 – Dec 3, 2016
1) Please prepare TWO contrasting contemporary musical theatre songs. You will likely only sing one, but have a back-up song if requested. An accompanist will be provided. Bring clear and clean sheet music in the correct key. No backing tracks allowed. Accompanying yourself with a guitar is permissible, but your second song should consist of piano accompaniment.
2) Please prepare a monologue of your choice AND a story of your adolescence. Each of these should be a MAX of 3 minutes. You will be cut off if they are longer than required.
3) All actors auditioning will participate in a movement audition. Please bring comfortable clothing for a movement audition.
*Scripts available for reading at the Aurora Public Library*
• 5 Girls – Wendla, Martha, Thea, Anna and Ilse. We are looking for young women (20s – 30s) to play these ‘school girl’ roles.
• 6 Boys – Melchior, Moritz, Hanschen, Ernst, Georg and Otto. We are looking for young men (20s – 30s) to play these ‘school boy’ roles.
• 1 Woman – to play 5 roles
• 1 Man – to play 9 roles
Please contact the Producer to reserve your audition date and time.
Contact: Steve Wolfer - email@example.com
For more information please visit www.theatreaurora.com
Please note: All actors appearing on stage must be members of Theatre Aurora. If you are not a member and you are offered a role for this production, you must become a member at the time of your first rehearsal. Membership is $10 and is good until June 30, 2017.
Posted by: Theatre Aurora
For more information: http://www.theatreaurora.com