We are looking for a publicity intern to assist with all PR-related work. This is part-time work that can be done from home.
Most of our correspondence will be via email or phone with occasional in-person meetings. However, you must be based in Toronto.
Duration: May 1st – July 12th
AnOther Theatre Company mandate: to create new works that challenge mainstream perceptions of race, gender, and “diversity.”
Our inaugural work All Our Yesterdays written and directed by Chloé Hung will be presented at the Toronto Fringe Festival.
- Assist with pitch and press release material
- Answer all press related emails and calls
- Coordinate with media outlets in a professional manner
- Work with producer and director on publicity materials
- Public relations background (Either experience or degree/diploma/certificate)
- Good knowledge of how to run a publicity campaign
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- An interest in theatre and social change
- High computer proficiency (Gmail, Mailchimp)
- Adept at using social media (Facebook, Twitter)
How to apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “PUBLICITY INTERN”
Posted by: AnOther Theatre Company
For more information: http://www.anothertheatrecompany.com