The Arts Administration Intern will rotate between three departments throughout a 6-month term, in 2-month intervals.
The intern will support TIFF’s Visitor Experience, Festival Village and Event Production departments. This is a unique opportunity for those interested in arts administration to learn and gain practical work experience from three different areas within TIFF. The Intern will report to the Assistant Manager, Festival Services, Manager, Festival Logistics and Manager, Event Production.
• A student or recent graduate of an arts administration, events or applicable degree or diploma programme
• Experience working in a fast paced, administrative environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent phone manner and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment as well as the ability to take direction effectively
• Ability to prioritize tasks while working under multiple, strict and tight deadlines
• Professional and “can-do” attitude, with the ability to maintain efficiency and adapt quickly to change
• June 9 to December 1, 2017
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on SUNDAY, MAY 28, 2017.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: http://www.tiff.net/careers/