TIFF is dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema to film lovers in our home TIFF Bell Lightbox.
Our aim is to become a creative community and global leader, and one of the world’s premiere organizations in the discovery and understanding of film.
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is hiring for the position of:
ASSISTANT MANAGER, FESTIVAL CALL CENTRE
The Assistant Manager, Festival Call Centre will assist in managing the day-to-day operations at the Festival Call Centre by providing leadership, coaching and training to Supervisors and Ticket Agents.
• Assist in managing day-to-day operations at the Festival Call Centre
• Provide direct leadership, coaching, training and management to support Festival Call Centre Supervisors, and Ticket Agents
• Provide regular feedback to staff through the use of beginning and end of shift check-ins, email announcements, and bulletin board updates
• Assist in conducting training sessions and ongoing coaching for Festival Call Centre staff
• Supervise the escalation of customer concerns over the phone and via email.
• Oversee the customer relations team to make sure emails have been responded to appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Responsible for processing group sales orders and follow-up correspondence with contacts
• Take the lead on troubleshooting ticketing system and technical issues, working closely with the Ticketing Services Help Desk and the IT department, as needed
• Support Supervisors in investigating and resolving transaction-level and data collection discrepancies
• Adhere to PCI compliance, ensuring the consistency of confidentiality of patron information collected
• Report and track details of customer inquiries, comments, complaints and visitor volume
• Maintain a high standard of servicing, responding to internal and external client issues in a timely and appropriate manner, in keeping with the established Visitor
Experience Departmental Service Measures
• Participate in post-mortem note consolidation, performance reviews, and Festival wrap-up
• July 28, 2017 to September 21, 2017
• Advanced computer skills, including Word, Excel, internet navigation and experience with a ticketing system
• 3 or more years experience working in customer service
• 2 or more years of previous box office supervisory or managerial experience
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)
For more information: http://www.tiff.net/careers/