Civic Theatre Toronto’s Food & Beverage department has an opportunity for outgoing customer service oriented team players that thrive in a fast paced, diverse theatre environment in the role of “Concession Attendant”.
These part-time hourly positions work a varied schedule including weekdays, weekday evenings and weekends. Candidates must have a flexible schedule and be available to work any of the above. Weekday and/or matinee shifts are mandatory. The successful candidate will be assigned a home classification from one of the three Civic Theatres Toronto (CTT) venues, however additional work schedules may be assigned to any CTT venue. This is a unionized position; successful candidates will be required to join IATSE Local B-173.
For the full posting (including qualifications required) visit: http://www.sonycentre.ca/about-us/employment-opportunity
• Setting up permanent and portable food & beverage stations.
• Take orders from patrons including food, soft drinks, beer and wine.
• Ring orders into register, collect payment and make change.
• Practice safe serving techniques and inform supervisor of any action that is necessary.
• Performing accurate inventory counts, and tracks transfers as required.
• Set up and re-stocking locations relating to food and beverage at each stand as directed and required.
• Preparing coffee and food products for sale, as required.
• Serving alcoholic drinks in a responsible manner, e.g. to persons of legal age, who are not near the point of intoxication, and verify legal age of patrons when required.
• Clean-up of all food & beverage stations & equipment.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume for confidential consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include ‘Concession Attendant’ in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Civic Theatres Toronto thanks all applicants in advance. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CTT is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment in accordance with the AODA. The Human Resources department will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. CTT is committed to building a more diverse workplace and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Posted Feb. 22, 2018; Deadline Mar. 8 2018; Start ASAP
Posted by: Civic Theatres Toronto
For more information: http://www.sonycentre.ca/about-us/employment-opportunity