The Living Arts Centre is a not-for-profit, charitable organization that operates the premiere arts and culture facility located in the heart of Mississauga, Canada’s sixth largest city.
Dedicated to being a place for global engagement in the arts, the Centre houses a stunning landmark atrium, three presentation ready theatres, seven professional craft studios, and an attractive in-house restaurant and burgeoning catering operation. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Coordinator, Development will play a key role in supporting the CEO in developing prospects, securing funding partners, and providing excellent stewardship of these important relationships.
The Coordinator, Development will:
• provide executive administrative support to the CEO including research, providing briefings , scheduling and documenting meetings, preparing presentation and follow up material, contributing to grant applications, and generating reports
• coordinate and attend prospecting and stewardship functions and activations
• provide professional interaction with supporters including hosting visits to the LAC, communicating on-going activities at LAC, corresponding in a timely manner
• maintain comprehensive and up-to-date records
• be a development resource for and liaison with internal and external stakeholders
• support the mission, vision and values, and take an active interest in the events, programs and activities
• be available for some weekend and evening work , other duties as required
For a full job description please visit our website. Applications being accepting until February 9, 2018.
Posted by: Living Arts Centre
For more information: http://www.livingartscentre.ca/employment