We’re building change in Brampton.
The urban centre we serve is one of the youngest, fastest growing, most diverse cities in the country. We’re aiming high and thinking big, to position Brampton as an emergent global city of the future.
Leaders in our organization understand success requires passion, creativity and agility. We value progress over process. We hold each other accountable. We are a team who is engaged, excited and empowered to deliver results for Brampton.
If you share our energy, we want to know about it.
We have an opening for a Coordinator, Performing Arts Marketing
This role will help to position Brampton for the future by building a unique image and message for the City’s extraordinarily rich and diverse cultural life.
The successful candidate:
• Is a visionary arts marketing expert who can lead a team to develop and execute exceptional promotional campaigns across multiple platforms
• Can effectively reach different audience segments while developing and managing a strong, integrated, and differentiated brand
• Has proven they can apply creative and innovative approaches to building and engaging audiences
• Is a partner who collaborates with people across the corporation to develop innovative solutions that advance our objectives
• Has a proven track record of building and maintaining high performing teams who are engaged in their work and the workplace
Are you future ready?
We look forward to meeting you.
Please apply quoting the file number 102631 by August 22, 2017 at: www.brampton.ca/employment or via www.workopolis.com and search for key words City of Brampton. If you require assistance with the application process, please contact us directly. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview with be contacted. We are dedicated to equal opportunity.
The City is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Division of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Posted by: City of Brampton
For more information: http://www.brampton.ca/employment