FOOD & BEVERAGE CONCESSION ATTENDANT:
Reporting to the General Manager of Food & Beverage this union position (local B173) includes the following duties and responsibilities:
Successful Applicants will be able to:
• Set up and maintain all stock items related to food and beverage at each stand
• Practice safe serving techniques and inform supervisor of any action that is necessary
This position works a varied schedule including weekdays, weekday evenings and weekends. Candidates must have a flexible schedule and be available to work any of the above. Weekday matinee shifts are mandatory.
Successful applicants must also have the following:
• Smart Serve Certified, Legal age to serve alcohol in Ontario
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in a comparable food and beverage environment (including cash-handling and serving alcohol)
• Must be able to frequently lift and carry food and other items weighing up to 45 pounds and occasionally greater
• Self-motivated and team player, great customer service skills
• Well groomed, mannerly, co-operative and outwardly friendly (team-oriented)
BOX OFFICE SELLER POSITION:
Reporting to the Manager of Box Office Services and the Assistant Box Office Manager, this position includes the following duties and responsibilities:
• Conduct in-person ticket, package and gift certificate sales at the Box Office location using the Ticketmaster computer system
• Balance and account for cash and credit card receipts from sales transactions
• Provide exceptional front line customer service and problem solving to the ticket buying public
• Organize and distribute "will-call" tickets
• Foster and maintain a positive and proactive attitude toward the company and its activities
The successful applicant will have an understanding of event ticketing and a minimum of one year cash handling and customer service experience. Demonstrated personal computer skills with the Windows operating system are essential. Fluency in a language other than English is an asset.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume for confidential consideration to email@example.com. Please include ‘Box Office Seller Position’, or ‘Food & Beverage Concession Attendant Position.’
No phone calls please.
The Sony Centre thanks all applicants in advance. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted by: Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
For more information: http://www.sonycentre.ca