YPT is currently searching for a candidate to fill the position of Drama School Coordinator, reporting to the Drama School Director.
This is a full-time position starting August 28, 2017.
• Assisting with the administration of all Drama School programs including but not limited to: registration; coordinating marketing material (includes digital, print and web-based materials); contracts, obtaining permits for space; soliciting for in-kind donations for events; and liaising with facilities personnel at YPT and other locations.
• Supporting the planning, development and execution of all Drama School programming.
• Acting as a representative at the Drama School’s satellite locations in Etobicoke, North York and Scarborough, specifically on weekends during the school year.
• Communicating with Drama School students and their families.
• Liaising with Drama School faculty and YPT staff.
• Assisting in classes as required.
• Minimum 3 years related experience in an arts setting.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience with design software such as PhotoShop, InDesign and/or Adobe Pro an asset.
• Excellent people skills; comfort with and experience in meeting people from all walks of life.
• Teaching experience and working with children an asset.
• Administrative experience in a school environment an asset.
• Resource, project and budget management experience an asset.
• Valid driver’s license.
In accordance with YPT’s policy, as a condition of employment, the successful candidate will be required to pass a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Screening Check. Young People’s Theatre is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer that strongly supports and values diversity and fosters an equitable and inclusive work environment which includes accommodation. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome, and people with disabilities and individuals from equity-seeking groups are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should email resumes and cover letters in one file to:
Applications for consideration must be received by Monday, July 31, 2017, 5:00pm.
YPT thanks all who apply but will respond only to those selected for an interview.
Posted by: Young People's Theatre
For more information: http://www.youngpeoplestheatre.ca/