TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
FESTIVAL INVITATIONS ASSISTANT
Reporting to the Coorindator, Film Office, the Festival Invitations Assistants (2) are responsible for administrative tasks relating to film invitations and general data responsibility for the Toronto International Film Festival.
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills, including an extremely keen eye for detail;
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment;
• Precise memory for names, positions, companies, and situations;
• Strong oral and written communication skills, with a focus on phone manner and interpersonal skills;
• Proficiency with computers and applications, including Microsoft Office Suite;
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
• Ability to handle difficult situations with aplomb and grace;
• Experience using relational databases (Artifax experience is an asset, but is not required);
• Adaptable to a flexible work schedule, including some evenings and weekends.
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on FRIDAY, APRIL 27, 2018.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/