The Toronto Fringe is hiring!
Now accepting applications for the following three positions:
- YOUTH OUTREACH COORDINATOR
- ASSISTANT FRONT OF HOUSE COORDINATOR
- ASSISTANT VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR
The Toronto Fringe is seeking energetic and dedicated individuals to join us for our 2015 Fringe Festival (July 1st – 12th, 2015) in the following three positions: Youth Outreach Coordinator, Assistant Front of House Coordinator, and Assistant Volunteer Coordinator. All positions begin as part-time and hours increase to full-time closer to the Festival.
The Youth Outreach Coordinator position is open to all applicants. We encourage all to apply for the Assistant Front of House Coordinator and Assistant Volunteer Coordinator positions, however funding may be limited to candidates who are full-time students intending to return to their studies in the next school year (at any level, including Master’s, Doctoral or diploma programs). You are welcome to apply to more than one position. Please indicate in your application which position you are applying for and if you intend to be a student in fall 2015.
We are looking for three individuals who will appreciate the challenges and joys of working in a fast-paced, liberal, creative, and demanding environment.
All candidates should:
• demonstrate ambition, a willingness to learn, the ability to work hard in a busy environment, a passion for and commitment to the value of performing arts;
• have an interest in arts administration;
• be able to work independently.
The Youth Outreach Coordinator will be supervised by the Outreach Manager and be responsible for:
• A production mentorship program with the Paprika Young Artists Festival
• A professional development program, T.E.N.T (Theatre Entrepreneurs Network and Training) for 30 emerging theatre entrepreneurs (ages 19-24)
• Coordinating tickets donated to local youth
• The 24 Hour Playwriting Contest during the Fringe Festival
• Assisting the Office and Outreach Manager in the execution of various Fringe Club activities and programming
• Conducting artist surveys and patron surveys and various other outreach activities
• Coordinating Fringe After Dark for the Fringe Club
START DATE: March 31st, 2015
The Assistant Front of House Coordinator will be supervised by the Front of House Coordinator and be responsible for:
• Assisting the Front of House Coordinator with pre-festival preparations and planning in the Fringe office
• Assisting in coordi
Posted by: Toronto Fringe
For more information: http://fringetoronto.com/