Position: Part Time Contract, 20-25 hours per week.
Term: January - June 2018.
Buddies in Bad Times Theatre is seeking an enthusiastic arts administration professional to fill a temporary position in the Fundraising Department from January to June 2018. Reporting to the Director of Development & Communications, the Fundraising Assistant will assist with the execution of all fundraising activities for Buddies in Bad Times Theatre, including individual donor stewardship and corporate sponsor relations, and will be in charge of the administrative upkeep for the fundraising department. The ideal candidate will be someone looking to grow their skills and build their career in the arts sector while working for a vibrant queer cultural institution. Buddies is committed to employment equity, and encourage applications from queer, Indigenous, trans*, two-spirited, people of colour, and people with diverse abilities (if you require an accommodation at any point in the hiring process please let us know and we will work to meet your needs).
• Post-secondary degree in fundraising or arts administration, or equivalent work experience
• An understanding – and passion for – the artistic work of Buddies in Bad Times and it’s role in the arts and queer communities
• Ability to work collaboratively with a dedicated team
• Ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
• Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience with Theatre Manager or CRM software is an asset
Please send resume with cover letter and references to the attention of Mark Aikman, Director of Development and Communications, by email to email@example.com. See website for full job description.
Application deadline is Wednesday, December 13, 2017.
Only chosen candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Posted by: Buddies in Bad Times Theatre
For more information: http://buddiesinbadtimes.com/news/job-posting-fundraising-assistant/