Investing In Neighbourhoods - Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for job opportunities through the Investing in Neighbourhoods Program, interested candidates must be OW participants living in Toronto. Investing in Neighbourhoods job opportunities are in not for profit community organizations and enable OW participants to: increase their skill level, develop contacts with employers, and obtain references with the goal of securing permanent employment.
Work towards achieving financial revenue targets as set by the Board of Directors
Attend Finance Committee meetings
Maintain and update agency's corporate and foundation fundraising database
Identify Corporate and Foundation prospects that are compatible with the agency's programs and services
Pursue other prospects
Meet and complete application deadlines
Provide updates and complete reports on donations
Maintain donor files
- Manage industry communications related to agency advocacy efforts specifically for the stats report phase 4 and any other advocacy and partnership initiatives that occur
- Complete communication responsibilities that are specifically directed to cultural industry and focusing on the use of social media
Requirements / Qualifications:
Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet research
- Knowledge, understanding and use of Facebook and Twitter
- Excellent administrative organizational skills with ability to prioritize, multi task and achieve deadlines
- Self-starter who must take initiative
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- A positive attitude
- Interest and knowledge in Toronto theatre, dance and opera industry is an asset
How to Apply:
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in applying to this position, please click "Apply Online Now" to upload your resume and cover letter.
We thank you for your interest; however only those Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
**For further assistance, visit your local Toronto Employment & Social Services Employment Centre**