TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
Industry Sales Coordinator
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Industry Office, the Coordinator of Industry Sales, will sell and coordinate the production of advertising opportunities at our main industry venues.
• Sell advertising and promotional opportunities, banners and bag inserts, to sales agents, national agencies and producers
• Track revenue and supply weekly sales reports to supervisor
• Coordinate with clients to ensure that artwork is delivered on time
• Receive and pre-flight promotional artwork for printing in a timely manner
• Work closely with our printing vendors to ensure that all advertising material is printed, delivered, and set up on time
• Work closely with Industry Centre Producer to ensure that all stand artwork is printed, delivered, and set up on time
• Write a detailed post-mortem
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Wednesday May 23, 2018
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing accommodations in our hiring process for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please inform us in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/