Application Deadline: March 12, 2017 at 12AM
Start Date: As soon as possible
Term: part-time/casual, hourly
Theatre Passe Muraille is known for developing innovative and daring Canadian theatre, but we exist to support our communities. From encouraging independent and emerging artists, and multicultural work, to inspiring our staff and artists to work collaboratively, Theatre Passe Muraille works to ensure all voices are represented on our stage. Typically Theatre Passe Muraille produces and/or presents 4-6 shows per year and hosts rental companies and festivals throughout the year. Theatre Passe Muraille operates 3 performance spaces -- a Mainspace Theatre (185 seats), Backspace Theatre (55 seats), and a Cabaret/Bar space (capacity of 100 and home to TPM’s After Hours Events).
Box Office Hours of Operation
Wednesday through Friday from 3:00pm- 8:00pm
Saturday from 12:00pm- 8:00pm
Sunday from 11:30am – 2:30pm
* Reporting directly to the Associate Producer- Patron Services
* Ensuring that the needs and requests of the Theatre Passe Muraille subscribers, donors and single ticket buyers are handled in a courteous, speedy and appropriate manner online, in-person and via telephone
* Reconciling cash at the end of your shift
* Liaison between Stage Managers and Patrons
* Responsible for the safety and comfort of patrons
* Prepare all theatrical spaces to ensure cleanliness
* Manage our Volunteer Ushers
* Trouble-shoot any challenges that may arise during an event or performance and document these on the daily Front of House Report.
* Other duties as assigned
* First Aid Certification and Smart Serve Certificate
* Capable of working independently
* Superior customer service skills
* Must be available evenings and weekends
* Knowledge of ticketing software an asset
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume attached as a PDF or Word document by 12 AM on March 12, 2017 to email@example.com. Please use the subject line: “Application for Patron Services Associate”. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TPM is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusiveness in all its work.
Posted by: Theatre Passe Muraille
For more information: http://www.passemuraille.ca