Creativiva Caribbean Inc. is seeking a Production Coordinator for live entertainment productions at a five-star resort in the Caribbean Islands of Turks and Caicos.
in Canada: start July 2018 (part-time, 2 weeks)
in Turks & Caicos: July 13, 2018 - January 23, 2019 (full-time, approx. 6 months)
(Subject to change)
- compiling and operating prompt book, which notes actors' moves and cues, and the requirements for props, lighting, video and sound;
- setting up and running rehearsal schedules on-site;
- running the backstage and onstage areas during performances;
- liaising with the director, choreographer, music director, project manager;
- calling actors for rehearsals and performances;
- inspecting props and costumes for maintenance and replacement purposes, as required;
- maintaining quality of show productions;
- managing the company of performers on-site acting as a team leader;
- liaising between artists and resident entertainment staff;
- liaising between artists and project manager;
- ensuring that all schedules are strictly adhered to by artists and staff;
- ensuring that all artists are in good health to perform, or otherwise, ensure that they receive medical attention, as required;
- attending meetings with the project team and the artistic team;
- performing all other job related duties as requested.
- university degree in theatre production / live performance (or equivalent work experience);
- at least 2 years of experience in theatre production;
- good understanding of all technical aspects of a show;
- good knowledge of Qlab software;
- knowledge of lighting and sound boards;
- experience of leading and supervising a team of people;
- excellent communication and organizational skills;
- a sense of humour and the ability to stay calm;
- problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet;
- confidence, decision-making ability and negotiation skills;
- fluency in spoken and written English is essential;
- available to relocate to Turks and Caicos for July 2018 - January 2019.
In addition to a monthly fee, the compensation package includes:
- round trip airfare covered
- accommodation & full board meals provided
- contribution health insurance plan
How to Apply:
please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “TC4 - PRODUCTION COORDINATOR”.
Deadline to apply: January 26, 2018.
Posted by: Creativiva
For more information: https://www.creativiva.com/