The Marketing and Communications department is currently accepting applications for the role of “Video and Digital Communications Assistant”.
This is a full-time permanent salary position, reporting to the Interactive Marketing Manager. The role primarily provides support for the programming of 90 screens in and around the Sony Centre, as well as compiles and edits video footage for promotional use. The position also provides support to the Interactive Marketing Manager to assist with social media functions and online communications with the Sony Centre’s patrons and members.
Some evening and weekend hours are required during the performance season.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
Video Production and Editing:
- Compiles and edits performance footage into the season reel, inserting or removing performances where necessary
- Compiles and edits sponsor logos into the sponsor reel, ensuring that all contractual obligations are met
- Shoots and edits new video footage for Sony Centre promotions
- Edits and renders client supplied video content for corporate events
- Creates and updates monthly schedules for the interior and exterior signage around the building
- Ensures that all signage materials are created, organized, and distributed to ensure the implementation of the schedule
- Troubleshoots any problems that arise, often on a tight timeline
- Ensures all clients supplied content is organized and distributed according to client requirements for corporate events.
- Provide clients with content specifications and assist clients to maximize their use of the digital signage system.
- Compiles and designs electronic newsletters frequently using image editing software
- Builds electronic newsletters online for deployment using Ticketmaster tools
- Solid experience with Final Cut Pro software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge and proficiency of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Previous experience in an office environment a plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Sony Vegas and Sony Ziris software knowledge an asset
Please apply via the website: http://www.sonycentre.ca/
Posted by: Sony Centre for the Performing Arts