We are actively seeking an FOH Supervisor for our 2016/2017 season.
This position will be paid hourly, within normal hours of operation which are Tuesday-Saturday 5:30-11:30pm and Sundays 11:30am-4:30pm during the season, and additional hours as required for festivals, rentals, and auxiliary events.
Reporting to the Patron Services Manager, this position is responsible for enhancing the audience's pre-and post-show experience through documented front of house policies and procedures, increasing efficiency in staff and volunteers, and the coordination of special events, both internal and for renting companies, and to develop related event generated revenue.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Maintaining Front of House procedures during performances including ensuring that bar and concessions merchandise are managed, well-stocked.
• Supervision of front of house and bar staff.
• Supervising and/or running nightly house manager duties including as necessary ushering, bar services, audience management and volunteer coordination.
• Ensuring all nightly reconciliations involving bar, concession and other merchandise sales are completed accurately.
• Maintaining a clean, well-stocked and orderly FOH, and coordinating needs with the Patron Services Manager and Facilities.
• Working with and training volunteers as needed for public performances.
The responsibilities listed above address the key duties of this position. Additional responsibilities of the may be requested, however, they will however, not be unreasonably assigned.
• Cool, calm, collected and creative problem solver
• Experience in staff supervision – especially in a customer service field
• A strong knowledge of and passion for theatre and the performing arts
• Experience with box office software is an asset, but not mandatory
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with accuracy and to meet deadlines in a timely manner
• Smart Serve and First Aid Certified
• Available nights, weekends and holidays
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter via email in pdf format (please label the pdf with your name: SurnameFirstname.pdf) with the Subject Line: “FOH Supervisor Position” to email@example.com by Sunday November 6.
No telephone enquiries.
Posted by: Factory Theatre
For more information: https://www.factorytheatre.ca/