APPLY TO THE AMY PROJECT's 2018 THEATRE PROGRAM!
The AMY Spring Theatre Creation Program is a 14-week performance creation program offered each spring to young women and non-binary youth between 14 and 22 years of age. It’s a chance to work with some of Toronto’s most exciting artists and create & perform your own work! AMY will meet on Monday evenings January-May 2018. The program offers many exciting elements:
- One-one mentorship from a top Toronto artist
- Theatre creation workshops
- Work with a team of directors and other AMY participants to devise an original show based on your own stories
- Healthy group meals at every rehearsal
- Free TTC transportation to and from every rehearsal
- Perform at Canadian Stage!
- Possibility to continue on to the AMY Summer Performance Program
- Make new friends and a join a fun, supportive, creative community!
If you are interested in applying, please SIGN UP FOR AN INFO SESSION. These info sessions are an opportunity for AMY to meet you, and for you to learn more about AMY! Attendance at one info session is a mandatory if you wish to apply to AMY 2018. We will provide TTC tokens/tickets to cover travel to and from the info session.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
You can attend an info session on either
MONDAY NOVEMBER 20tH , 7-9PM or
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 25TH , 2-4PM.
They will take place at Jumblies Theatre's The Ground Floor – 132 Fort York Boulevard (a fully accessible studio).
We welcome participants of all abilities and of all cultural backgrounds, we welcome queer and trans participants, we welcome those with little or no previous experience in the arts, we welcome YOU!
or call/text 647-876-4554
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Posted by: The AMY Project
For more information: http://www.theamyproject.com/theatre-creation-program