Volunteers play a significant role in leading and supporting service delivery in their communities.
They lay the foundation for a strong and dynamic province. This award recognizes exceptional leadership, innovation and creativity in voluntarism and community service. Recipients of this award can include individual volunteers, volunteer groups, businesses and other organizations which have made outstanding contributions to their communities and the province.
New this year, is the Excellence in Volunteer Management category. Recipients of this award category can include individuals or groups of volunteer managers from not-for-profit and charitable organizations.
Here is what you need to know in order to submit a nomination for this award program:
- a) Visit ca/honoursandawards.
- b) Click on the June Callwood Outstanding Achievement Award
- c) Download the appropriate PDF form.
- d) Read the eligibility criteria and instructions carefully.
- e) Fill out the form, then submit it no later than December 5, Instructions for submitting your package can be found on the website.