CALLING ALL ARTISTS!
Want to get your new work in front of an audience and panel of experts?!
pounds per square inch presents, 'Open, Open, Open'
Date: December 8, 2016
Location: Buddies in Bad Times Theatre
Contacts: Emma Bulpin & Cass Van Wyck - firstname.lastname@example.org
This event invites artists to perform their new work or work in progress in an informal setting. An invited panel of acclaimed artists will join the audience and will offer specific feedback to encourage performer(s) to continue to workshop their work. As artists, we know that redefining our work and celebrating critical criticism to strengthen our performance is important as we continue to grow. Our mission is to enable performers to gather in an inter-arts community in order to connect, enhance, promote and create their strongest work!
In order to help us with this event we are calling ALL artists to submit their work, whatever that might be… Eligible artistic disciplines include movement, dance, theatre, stand-up, improv, poetry, comedy, sketch, monologue, etc. ANYTHING! If you wrote a poem, have a dance, or you want to perform a scene, perform your recently written stand-up material, whatever, just submit your work!!!
SUBMISSION SELECTION PROCESS
• All submissions will be reviewed by Emma Bulpin and Cass Van Wyck of pounds per square Inch performance
• There will be 10-15 performance slots within the night
• The artist submissions selected will be contacted by the producers to confirm your participation and other required details.
• Only artists selected will be notified.
• A panel of professional artists will be providing feedback after each performance for the artist or artist group to use as they continue you workshop their work.
• Please note: Each performance will be up to 15 minutes long.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMISSION FORM
• The Submission Form has mandatory fields that request links to artist video, audio, website, scripts, bio, etc.
• A show synopsis must be included. Don’t forget to let us know what you’ll be performing
• Applicants must provide availability, performance length, etc.
• Only online submissions will be accepted.
For the submission forms and guidelines, please email Emma Bulpin & Cass Van Wyck at email@example.com
Posted by: Presented by, lbs/sq"
For more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/1830647813883870/