DEADLINE: MIDNIGHT, DECEMBER 15, 2017
Dancemakers is pleased to announce a call to artists for Plug & Play, our second Winter Holiday Residency. Taking place from January 15 until January 22, both our studios will be available for exclusive or partial access creation residencies, depending on the needs of the applicants.
Individual artists, collectives, ad-hoc or incorporated groups can apply. Emerging, mid-career and established artists working in any form of dance or contemporary performance will be considered. Proposals can be for development of existing works, developing new projects, or other proposals.
The residency includes access to the space and sound system. Please note, this residency is access to space only, and there are no artist fees or access to technical support associated with the residency.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please submit the following:
- Residency proposal (400 words)
- A CV of the lead applicant(s)
- A list of all artists involved
- An indication of whether you require exclusive access or not
- Link to support material
- A maximum of five minutes of footage of the proposed work or previous works if the residency is for a new creation.
Please send the completed materials as one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject line “Winter Residency Application”.
Midnight, December 15, 2017