Theatre Passe Muraille accepts submissions from all Ontario artists.
While we accept script based proposals it should be noted that we give special priority to collaborative creation projects, emerging artists and multidisciplinary theatre creators. Applicants may request between $1000 and $5000, however we tend to grant smaller sums in order to fund more projects. We will accept the submission of one project per artist.
We are particularly interested in projects that meet one or more of the following criteria:
Emerging and marginal voices
Intercultural and ethno-specific work
Work that resonates within our community
1) A completed copy of the OAC application form. (Three copies if in print, One copy if digital)
2) Your project proposal, including the description and development history of the project to date and your rationale for applying for an endorsement from TPM (a maximum of two pages)
3) A current CV for all key collaborators.
4) Up to 15 pages of support material (if applicable), or links to/copies of video documentation for work that is non text-based
(Note: We will accept unconventional support materials, however clarity is essential in assessing applications. Please contact us with questions.)
5) Any information, documentation or media that will provide us with further understanding of your project (if applicable).
Please email submissions to Jiv Parasram, Associate Artistic Producer
Subject heading : “Theatre Creator Reserve”
If you would like to submit by mail, please email to indicate this preference. Note that all mailed applications must be postmarked no later than January 9th 2016.
Full details and submission criteria - Click Here
Posted by: Theatre Passe Muraille
For more information: http://passemuraille.ca/archives/get-involved/theatre-creators-reserve-fund