Offered in partnership with Prologue to the Performing Arts the next TAPA Trade Series workshop will focus on how to provide the proper resources and programs to meet the needs of the education community including:
- What resources do teachers need?
- What should a study guide contain?
- How should an artist residency be constructed?
The panel will consist of:
- Sarah Papoff - President of the Council of Ontario Drama and Dance Educators
- Karen Gilodo - Associate Artistic Director, Education of Young People's Theatre
Date: April 1
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: Cahoots Theatre Company, 388 Queen Street East
About Prologue to the Performing Arts
Prologue to the Performing Arts is a charitable, not for profit arts education organization dedicated to enriching the lives of young people by connecting them to high quality live performing arts.
We believe that the performing arts play a vital role in the development of healthy, creative and responsible members of a diverse society and that all young people should have equal access to the performing arts.
About the TAPA Trade Series
The TAPA Trade Series features ongoing professional development sessions and networking opportunities encompassing a broad range of topics that have been created specifically for TAPA members.
The 2014/15 TAPA Trade Series is generously sponsored by